Donate £5, keep a cat or kitten warm and fed over the Christmas period, get a free prize draw entry
Your £5 will help to give a local cat or kitten a safe warm place over the holiday period and the chance of a new loving home.
As a special Christmas thank you to our supporters you will receive a free raffle entry to win our super hamper.
There’s no limit to the number of cats you can help this Christmas and for each £5 donation you are entitled to a free entry into the raffle, which closes at 6pm 22nd December 2019. Our small charity is always in need of support and especially so at this time of year, so please share this and tell your friends.
The winners will be notified by email, so please be sure to check your inbox after this time. As we are so close to Christmas, if the prize is not claimed within 1 day, we will pick a replacement winner.
Use this button only for Christmas donations to qualify for the prize draw
Free Raffle/Prize Draw Terms
- The promoter is: Peterborough Cat Rescue (Charity No. 1153044).
- Trustees of Peterborough Cat Rescue or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To be eligible for a free entry you must make a Christmas donation via the special button on this web page.
- There is no additional fee to enter the raffle/draw.
- The draw closes at 6pm on 22nd December 2019.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random from entries received prior to the closing date.
- The winners will be notified within a day of the draw closing date email address provided with their donation. Please check your email and our Facebook page for winners info. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners names may be published on our website or Facebook page.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.