Could you donate £1 on the first of every month to Peterborough Cat Rescue?
If all of our followers did this, setting up a monthly donation, we could have a guaranteed income each month towards covering the food and vet costs for the cats and kittens in our care.
We don’t receive any funding outside of our own fundraising so your donations are really important to us.
£1 may not seem a lot but it would really make a big difference to us and the cats in our care.
Please follow the link to our website and set up a regular monthly donation on the 1st of every month.
There will also be a monthly prize draw so your £1 could WIN you a prize!
Please ensure you check ‘Make this a monthly donation’
Regular Donation Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Peterborough Cat Rescue (Charity No. 1153044).
- Trustees of Peterborough Cat Rescue or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To be eligible for a free entry you must set up a monthly donation of £1 or more using the PayPal button on this page.
- There is no additional fee to enter the raffle/draw.
- The draw runs monthly and will take place after the 5th of each month. All new monthly donations will be entered.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from entries received up to and including the 5th of each month.
- The winner will be notified before by the end of the draw month. Please check your email and our Facebook page for winners info. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners names may be published on our website or Facebook page.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.